Jagran Lifestyle Desk: A world without music would be meaningless and boring, so every year, on June 21, we celebrate World Music Day Quotes globally to honour the singers and musicians for making the world a better place to live. It is also known as Fete de la Musique. This day encourages budding musicians and allows them to explore their creativity. This day is celebrated in more than 120 countries by organising concerts in public spaces such as parks and stadiums. Many famous artists organise musical events for World Music Day.
Maurice Fleuret (French Minister of Art and Culture), was the initiator of this day. He was a composer and radio producer as well as a music journalist and festival organiser. In 1982, he and Jack Lange founded Fete de la Musique, a festival in Paris that has since expanded to other countries. The purpose of celebrating this day is to encourage musicians (professionals and amateurs) to take to the streets to play their instruments.
We have some messages, wishes and quotes to share with your loved ones and friends today as World Music Day is celebrated.
World Music Day Quotes & Wishes
- We wish all musicians, singers, songwriters, and everyone who loves music a happy World Music Day!
- Music is essential for existence. People who don’t like music aren’t human. I love music and wish everyone a happy World Music Day!
- Music can sneak into anyone’s life no matter how busy they are. That is one of the greatest qualities of music. Happy World Music Day!
- “If music is the food for love, play on!” – William Shakespeare
- “One of the best things about music is that it hits you and you feel no pain.” Bob Marley
- “World Music Day Quotes is everyone’s property. “Music is everybody’s possession. Only publishers think so.” -John Lennon
- “Some people have life; some people have music.” John Green
- Friedrich Nietzsche: “Without music life would be a mistake.”
- “When I hear music I don’t fear any danger. I am invulnerable. I do not see any foe. I am related to the earliest and the latest.” Henry David Thoreau
- Guiseppe Verdi: “I love art when I’m alone with my notes. My heart beats and tears stream from the eyes. It is a time when my emotions and joys are too overwhelming.”
World Music Day Quotes or Messages 2021
- Listening to beautiful songs every day is the best way to connect to our inner selves.
- World Music Day celebrates music and makes it an integral part of our lives.
- Music makes life more beautiful. Music is a way to love yourself.
My Mornings Begin with World Music Day Quotes, My Nights End With Music. My life without music is like a child without its parents. Happy World Music Day.